Training opportunities of interest to health services researchers are available below, categorized by training topic. Note that some of these trainings are ongoing, whereas others are only available at certain times of the year and may require an application to join.
- NIH Training Institute on Dissemination & Implementation Research
- NCI Implementation Science Trainings
- UW ICTR 2016 Dissemination & Implementation Short Course
- UW ICTR 2017 Dissemination & Implementation Short Course
- AcademyHealth Translation & Communications Interest Group
- Implementation Science Exchange
- Optimization of Behavioral and Biobehavioral Interventions
- Ethical Review and Oversight Issues in Research Involving Standard of Care Interventions
HIP periodically holds seminars and trainings on a variety of topics of interest to health services researchers. To be notified of these opportunities as they occur, contact us using the button below.